Monday, March 16, 2009

Food Photography

This year I've started taking pictures of meals and snacks that I've made. I've done this for a couple of reasons:
-to take time to think about and appreciate what I am eating
-to have a visual reference to remember things I've made in the past (I don't generally use recipes)
-to try out a new type of photography (I've actually found it quite challenging to get suitable lighting, its hard with some types of lighting to get a shot where the food actually looks appetizing.)







I just noticed that all but one of these pictures feature chickpeas..strange, considering that I don't eat them all that often.

3 comments:

om said...

let's cook together c:

om said...

,,and take pictures

Vanishing Point said...

yeah we should! I love coming up with new dishes and trying new things. Maybe we can cook dinner on the weekend