Tuesday, June 2, 2009

From thoughts to action

Silly,silly,silly me
Why bother taking this seriously?
It doesn’t mean anything to anyone
You never thought it would
So why did you even bother,
Bother, a bother, bothering everyone
With mere ideology
It’ll never win in practice
Better erase it from your head.

But no! Don’t you realize
That the impractical is really the most practical,
We’re just so far from it
It seems so far away.
So don’t ignore it any longer,
Any longer than today
Better start right now,
Build this bridge brick by brick,
Eventually it’ll stretch to the other side.
Till then, keep building.

Building, building, always building
As long as you’re not aiming for the sky,
Eventually it has to end somewhere.
There is an end in sight.

Moving on, I light a match
Pour gasoline over what I have built
I may be burning this bridge right here,
But I never want to look back.

No comments: